Sunday, March 15, 2009

By Maggie Mayer
By Dominique Eichi
By Edward Burton



Okay, I'm back...again! This is a very busy time of year for me, and as I have mentioned before, it is very hard to get a lot of painting done. The other thing that I have been forced to neglect, is the response to three artists who have tagged and acknowledged me. Sorry for being so late, but I would like to thank Maggie Mayer, Dominique Eichi and Edward Burton for thinking of me and giving me the honor of being recognized in our blogosphere. I consider it a privilege to participate and be accepted into such a fine group of artists. Definitely a life changing experience. In recognition of these three artists, I decided to post a favorite example of their art. I know you will enjoy them as much as I do. Thanks again.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the beautiful paintings from these very talented artists. They all are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw the first painting I thought, "Vern is painting a lot like Maggie!"...welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vern, Thanks so much for the post and it is good to have you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love the colors in the Lab painting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Vern , Your are such a fabulous painter. It's nice to have you back

    ReplyDelete