Monday, March 30, 2009

Lemonade Award


THE GODFATHER of BLOG, James Parker, honored me with a visit and bestowed on me this delicious award. Thank you so much James. I have decided to continue with my wicked ways and break the rules of engagement here, (definitely with no disrespect to James or the award.) I am passing this award to any and all of the artists participating in the Art for Shelter Animals program and encourage everyone else to give it a shot. It's a lot of fun, and even more rewarding.

10 comments:

  1. Aaaah..... what a sweetie you are Vern. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect VERN,.............but I love the title for James even more. " The Godfather of Blog " ahhhhhhh , so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Well done, Vern! Smart and diplomatic. I'm working on my first portrait for the local SPCA.... : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys, and Liz, glad you're giving it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Vern! I see that Bruno is your avatar now. He is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Akiko, I'm giving all my new little buddies some face time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Dominique, love James' new title!! Bruno down below is wonderful; great work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Angela, hope James agrees with you..ha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. Vern... And I have dubbed you with a new title...and a kudo or two. Don't know that I look much like James Brown...but I FEEEEEEEL GOOD.

    ReplyDelete